Coincidence Control Network: File #056 – Tila Tequila Ate Our Episode!
Published on December 29th, 2013
This week: Ho Ho, Kin’ Ho! Satan to get a statue?, Tila Tequila turns to Hitler, Print your food!, Mysterious puzzles on the interwebs, Playstations: the refuge of the damned!, Blockbuster Video: good night sweet prince, and NSA getting their Judgements.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Frater Isla, and Ken Eakins
Podcast: Play in new window
- Oklahoma Leaders say Satanic Monument Unlikely - Link
- Thefuturenowreport: Print your fucking food! – Link
- The Internet’s Most Mysterious Puzzle Link
- Playstations are for perves and weirdos – Link
- Blockbuster’s Last Rental Link
- NSA Surveillance is ‘Likely Unconstitutional,’ Judge Rules - Link
Sospetto, Serge Gainsbourg, and Reverend Horton Heat
- Coincidence Control Network: File #062 – (X)ville
This week: We doff our hats to the head Ghostbuster Harold Ramis, Indian big cats scare Isla and Kim, Kurt Cobain is immortalised in stone, 13 year old flipflop, South America and Europe […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #057 – Super Sex with Al Goldstein
This week: The CCN crew stumbles drunkly into 2014 still a man down, Rest in Peace Al Goldstein you rough and ready diamond, Sex makes you done smarter, Dem robots took our joooobs, I've […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #069 – All Kinds of Sexy! We salute the changing of the guard at DisInfo, Bad vibes in Isla-Town, Vlad the Impaler found!, Washington hippy news, Ouija boards now on the NHS, Get that vag in shape!, Soooo Normcore, […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #79 – Old Father Whine
The belated pre-Xmas episode finally rears its beautiful head! Internet and holiday seasons don't mix well, apologies.
This week: Happy birthday to the literary messiah!, Poo idols, […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #78 – Don’t look!
We finally went and did it. The first video CCN!
This week: Kim gives us the low down on an event in the US, Dino teeth...found!, About as useful as a chocolate teapot, […]