Coincidence Control Network: File #048 – An Alien and a Beer
Published on July 2nd, 2013
This week: We go bumper length to stem the patience of our listeners…*cough*…Canadians are awesome, drink driving goes Cronenberg, More booze antics, Overdoses for sale, Bilderbergorama, Jon Lajoie is awesome, Activism is the new black, The return of Occupy?, The NSA read all of Kim’s dirty emails, and eyeball licking.
Podcast: Play in new window
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins
- Canada confirms existence of alien life. For real (props Ben Brujo) – Link
- ‘Pub loo shocker’ ad is pretty extreme!! – Link
- Booze has a lot to answer for – Link
- Cornering the Market on Overdoses Link
- Bilderberg Denouement – Link
- Give money to Jon Lajoie- Link
- Activism is the New Terrorism – Link
- Occupy Again – Link Link Link
- A History of NSA Spying – Link
- Prize for Episode 50 is sorted – Link
Dissolved, Yppah, and Jon Lajoie
- Coincidence Control Network: File #062 – (X)ville
This week: We doff our hats to the head Ghostbuster Harold Ramis, Indian big cats scare Isla and Kim, Kurt Cobain is immortalised in stone, 13 year old flipflop, South America and Europe don't kn...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #040 – Revenge 3D Dicks!
Hey, why not come and chat with the hosts, or hit us up with links for future shows on our Facebook page, or our Twitter feed, Kim may reveal himself to you, you lucky, lucky ladies!
This week: ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #047 – Close Encounters of the Pizza Kind!
This week: The Beast cometh!, Weed Weekly, Wake up and smell the bacon, Joe's infomercial, Beware the Build-A-Bear Group, Kim wants Google glass to look at porn because Kim is a massive perv, Ick...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #038
**Sorry for the delay in this episode, I (Ken) have had stomach flu. Now that's a Black Friday!**
This week: DMT Hysteria is Coming to a Suburb Near You, Neil deGrasse Tyson shows Superman where...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #008
**CCN Returns to its Wednesday slot next episode**
This week: Mexico's Grand Warlock Predicts Obama's loss, Space-Station Debris Crisis, Russia: "It's Not Our Fault", Steve Jobs: The Comic, SOPA...