Coincidence Control Network: File #039 – Frenchskis and the Apocalypse
Published on January 15th, 2013
This week: We re-round-up 2012 because we lost the episode to the apocalypse, The great cat conspiracy, The man who was never right, Wales’s occult invasion, Religion messes you up…wait, this is news?, and of course…Frenchskis.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Raymond Wiley, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins
Podcast: Play in new window
- I dont think a cat can tape things to itself – link
- Piers Morgan vs Alex Jones Link
- I can predict stuff wrong but no-one ever asks me – link
- Is Wales the “witch capital” of the UK? Link
- Evidence for what we’ve always known – link
- Frenchskis – link
Secret Chiefs 3
- Coincidence Control Network: File #064 – Man Down! Man Down!
This week: Our glorious leader Ken is once again unable to reach the epic levels of fitness, and mental agility needed to traverse the rocky rhetoric that is CCN, however, the others […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #025
This week: So much for progress, Peter Lamborn Wilson Endorses #abandon movement, Alex Jones and the gold-leaf dead babies, Kim goes Waterworld, Mozza is a Ferry ripoff? Christianity the […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #013
This week: Bigfoot DNA-Gate, Alex Jones' musical taste is called into question, beware the iranian ninja ladies, Jamie Oliver makes out like a pirate, Fred's a massive twunt, Taser-bowl, […]
- EPISODE 35 – Raising Pan with Brian Butler
This week we venture back into the worlds of the Occult, and film-making. Brian Butler is a film-maker, Magician, and colleague to legendary director Kenneth Anger.
In this weeks […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #007
This week - Arson in Hollywood, Time-Cloak Technology, any excuse to nuke Iran, file-sharing recognised as a religion, SOPA and it's oddball partners, the 'Enemy Expatriation Act', […]