THe Viking Youth Power Hour: 2012: Then & Now Part 2
Published on January 6th, 2013
Podcast: Play in new window
The Vikings want to wish all of you degenerates, heathens and holy fucks a very Merry Christmas! And to celebrate that we decided to post another part of our first official train wreck in 4 years.
Jason is sipping on his own personal flask while Cohnny regails us with stories about Korea-town and the King’s Spa in Niles. We hear about tiny jewish penises and the tactless path of the middle-aged ablution. And what would a discussion of tact and penises be without full disclosure of Jesse Jackson’s workout garb?
Everybody have a safe, happy, and sickly drunk holiday. We love almost every one of you! Don’t forget to tune in Friday, December 28 for our next live show!!
- The Viking Youth Power Hour – 2012: Then & Now In an Avengers style team-up, SittingNow is proud to it's rotten guts to be syndicating the new series of the The Viking Youth Power Hour. Now download this shit, and quit dreaming like a […]
- The Viking Youth Power Hour – The Waning Wagon Wanking Along This episode finds Matt and Alex barfing along, maintaining the viking boat despite dwindling numbers and even more meager interests.
I think Jason shows up later too and he, at least, […]
- DIY Tradition: A Festivus Miracle!
“It's a stupid holiday my father invented. It doesn't exist.”
I've spent the week thinking about the strange place tradition comes from. Mostly because of the fairly […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #79 – Old Father Whine
The belated pre-Xmas episode finally rears its beautiful head! Internet and holiday seasons don't mix well, apologies.
This week: Happy birthday to the literary messiah!, Poo idols, […]
- Black Sun – Twilight of the Gods (Future Noise Recordings)
More manly than a pair of testicles dressed as a Viking, smashing bricks into a steam train, Black Sun perpetrate noisy sludge metal. This in itself is not especially noteworthy, but […]