This Week: The Space Jump, US fails at human, and civil rights, The Mayor of Mars, Planet spotting, Religious numbers down, Hulk Hogan vs. Bubba the Love Sponge, The CIA Skyhook is freaking real!, Geeks in Greece, John Lydon: still a twonk, and The Media Minute.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins
Podcast: Play in new window
- Gary McKinnon – Link Richard O’Dwyer – Link
- Mayor of Mars – Mars Rovers in Social Media Standoff Link
- Amateurs discover a planet with four suns – Link
- Welcome to the rest of the modern world America – Link
- Hulk Hogan to Sue Bubba the Love Sponge – Link
- CIA Skyhook was real – Link
- Greek Strikes Delay Trial for Czech “Spies” Link
- John Lydon, Still a Cunt After All These Years – Link
- T Rex classic gets deluxe re-release Link
- Messy Isn’t It – The Life and Works of Richard Brautigan on BBC Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #005
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss: The great American Adderall shortage, The God Particle discovered...well, not really, but sort of, Krampus, Gangsta...
- EPISODE 20 – Open Source Reality with Douglas Rushkoff!
This week we talk to one of my all time favourite writers and thinkers Douglas Rushkoff. In this episode we discuss, Obama's potential to tap into bottom-up politics, what happens if we stop beli...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #003
This Week: R.I.P. Ken Russell, Mickey Mouse’s missing link discovered, Mars Lab Launch, Alan Moore on V Masks, Occupy Updates, Jon Ronson writes a book about real-life superheroes, Russian Anchor g...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #020
This week: Nicholas Pell goes to charm school, Life on Mars, Pell on politics, the Tupac hologram, The beat goes on, SkyNet, and why you shouldn't support the God Save The Queen re-release!
- Coincidence Control Network: File #038
**Sorry for the delay in this episode, I (Ken) have had stomach flu. Now that's a Black Friday!**
This week: DMT Hysteria is Coming to a Suburb Near You, Neil deGrasse Tyson shows Superman where...