Coincidence Control Network: File #035
Published on September 27th, 2012
This Week: Pre-Italy Italian Pyramids, Anti-Blasphemy Laws Coming Soon, Free the old!, Robot Cancer Ass-Snakes, Nader Savers, Dawn of the Zombie Bees, Castration ftw!, Free Gary Johson…sort of, Bad Pharma, Ornette Coleman, and Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins
Podcast: Play in new window
- Etruscan Pyramids Found in Italy – Link
- Anti-Blasphemy Laws Coming Soon to a Country Near You – Link
- Free the Old! – Link
- Science News: Robot Snakes to Fight Cancer, through…your…ass! – Link
- Nader Calls Obama a “War Criminal” – Link
- Dawn of the Zombie Bees Link
- Want to live longer? Get Castrated! – Link
- Gary Johnson Files Lawsuit to Get Into Debates – Link
- Bad Pharma! Book preview/recommend from Boing-Boing Link
- Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie – Link
- Movie: Ornette Coleman: Made in America Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #022
This week: The Balsa Wood Titanic, The Phantom of Winnipeg, May Day and Occupy's Second Wave, Kim's Favorite Bedtime Story, the Dark Knight of Sterling Heights, MI and The Pornographic Jihad.
- Coincidence Control Network: File #020
This week: Nicholas Pell goes to charm school, Life on Mars, Pell on politics, the Tupac hologram, The beat goes on, SkyNet, and why you shouldn't support the God Save The Queen re-release!
- Coincidence Control Network: File #038
**Sorry for the delay in this episode, I (Ken) have had stomach flu. Now that's a Black Friday!**
This week: DMT Hysteria is Coming to a Suburb Near You, Neil deGrasse Tyson shows Superman where Kr...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #017
This week: Sneaky secret space planes, Puerto Rico - the Jersey of the USA, See ya later Masturbator, Stop Everything. The World Is Complete, Time-travel suicide, Parents threaten their unborn child...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #040 – Revenge 3D Dicks!
Hey, why not come and chat with the hosts, or hit us up with links for future shows on our Facebook page, or our Twitter feed, Kim may reveal himself to you, you lucky, lucky ladies!
This week: We ...