Coincidence Control Network: File #033
Published on August 29th, 2012
This week: Men find a new reason to annoy women, Space Elevators!, The art of Jesus, Toddler Fight Club!, Blatent bribery, Don’t roof-rack me bro!, Israeli courts are asshats, RIP Jerry ‘Count Bon Count’ Nelson, and Doug Lain’s love-affair with Zizek continues.
Personnel – Nicholas Pell, Douglas Lain, and Ken Eakins
Podcast: Play in new window
- Science: Men get PMS – Link
- Space Elevator by 2020 – Link
- botched art restoration of Jesus goes viral – Link
- Toddler Fight-Club – Link
- Corporate bribery on display at conventions – Link
- Israeli court wrongs Rachel Corrie? – Link
- RIP Jerry ‘Count Von Count’ Nelson – Link
- Slavoj Zizek sequel hits the Film Festival circuit – Link
Hits from Rappy McRapperson‘s ‘Live at the Amway Arena’
- Coincidence Control Network: File #028
This week: Those sneaky Swiss, A bleak future for your ears?, Katie vs. The Scilons, Andy Griffith RIP, Uruweedsmoker, Kimtum Mechanics, Julian Assange afk, LIBOR games the system, The Mystery of t...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #025
This week: So much for progress, Peter Lamborn Wilson Endorses #abandon movement, Alex Jones and the gold-leaf dead babies, Kim goes Waterworld, Mozza is a Ferry ripoff? Christianity the death cult,...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #006
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss the demise of Vaclav Havel, Christoper Hitchens, and ronery old Kim JI. We also take a look at SOPA, NDA...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #024
This week: Jail for vets, Fake sandstorms, Stay calm - believe the government, Iron Why?, Last flow of the River, Joe's grateful for the dead, Tell premiere, Kim Monaghan: feminist, Space X, and t...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #009
This week: The death of Megaupload, Legislation that could kill Internet privacy, Has George Lucas really retired?, History being made by blackouts, Jim Henson avant garde, Sega Toylets, How the US ...