Coincidence Control Network: File #020
Published on April 18th, 2012
This week: Nicholas Pell goes to charm school, Life on Mars, Pell on politics, the Tupac hologram, The beat goes on, SkyNet, and why you shouldn’t support the God Save The Queen re-release!
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
- Neil Young reinvents digital audio format - Link
- Mars Viking Robots ‘Found Life’ - Link
- Boehner Endorses Romney - Link
- Tupac back from the dead as a hologram at Coachella – Link
- Kerouac Estate Controversy – Link
- What’s After Autonomous Cars? Humanoid Robots – Link
- Don’t support the re-release of God Save The Queen – Link
Yppah - They Know What Ghost Know
Serge Gainsbourg - Requeim Pour Un Con
M.C. Lars - Hot Topic is not PunkRock
- Coincidence Control Network: File #005
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss: The great American Adderall shortage, The God Particle discovered...well, not really, but sort of, Krampus, Gangsta...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #035
This Week: Pre-Italy Italian Pyramids, Anti-Blasphemy Laws Coming Soon, Free the old!, Robot Cancer Ass-Snakes, Nader Savers, Dawn of the Zombie Bees, Castration ftw!, Free Gary Johson...sort o...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #038
**Sorry for the delay in this episode, I (Ken) have had stomach flu. Now that's a Black Friday!**
This week: DMT Hysteria is Coming to a Suburb Near You, Neil deGrasse Tyson shows Superman where...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #017
This week: Sneaky secret space planes, Puerto Rico - the Jersey of the USA, See ya later Masturbator, Stop Everything. The World Is Complete, Time-travel suicide, Parents threaten their unborn ch...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #022
This week: The Balsa Wood Titanic, The Phantom of Winnipeg, May Day and Occupy's Second Wave, Kim's Favorite Bedtime Story, the Dark Knight of Sterling Heights, MI and The Pornographic Jihad.