Coincidence Control Network: File #018
Published on March 28th, 2012
This week: Cameron goes boring…again, Facebook privacy boggles our minds, Hitler’s LA bunker, Kim’s new hero rises, New drug could seriously reduce cancer, Borat strikes again, Dangerous Iranian over-confidence, Your privacy online is a sci-fi fantasy, Middle-East state executions, and Technology that bleeds!
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
Want links? We got ya
- A blank featureless wasteland : The Movie - Link
- Facebook legal action – Link
- Hitler’s would-be bunker…in LA. – Link
- A New Hero Rises - Link
- One drug to shrink them all – Link
- Accidental Borat - Link
- Dangerous Overconfidence from Netanyahu – Link
- Your Privacy is a Sci-Fi fantasy - Link 1, Link 2
- Middle East state executions - Link
- Everyone knows it should be white fluid - Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #014
This week: Will Chuck Norris get a bridge?, Iceland gets a Monster, The Matheny Movie Minute (© 2012), Paws for thought, America gets a slice of Jack, Conservative metal douche bags, RIP Barney Ross...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #015
This week: Was Bin Laden buried at sea, clink a glass in memory of Phillip K Dick, Don't piss where you...garden, RIP Ralph McQuarrie, props to Syria and Marie Colvin, The Krampus strikes back, Kim ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #009
This week: The death of Megaupload, Legislation that could kill Internet privacy, Has George Lucas really retired?, History being made by blackouts, Jim Henson avant garde, Sega Toylets, How the US ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #043 – The Wrath of Khen!
This week: Kim is finally outed by Facebook, The best birthday gift a young man could ever dream of, Is Gitmo worse than ever?, The third coming of the Anti-Christ, Be careful where you leave your D...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #005
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss: The great American Adderall shortage, The God Particle discovered...well, not really, but sort of, Krampus, Gangsta Ra...