Coincidence Control Network: File #016
Published on March 14th, 2012
This week: Behold the SUPER EARTH, Kony’s no phoney, Haiku Monaghan, Ken Russell’s a bit of devil, The final voyage of the USS Enterprise, Luna-folly sunk the Titantic, Wacky American words, Skynet must be trapped, and Kim goes gay for Asia again.
Personnel - Kim Monaghan, Joe Nolan and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
The Links That Bind Us All
- Super Earth – Link
- Joseph Kony – Help catch this twonk of a man – Link
- Double incomprehensibility – Link
- Movie time! Ken Russell + other – Link 1, Link 2
- USS Enterprise takes its final voyage home – Link
- Did the moon sink the Titanic, or was it Kim again? – Link
- You Americans use wacky words – Link
- AI Prisons – Link
- Those crazy Japanese – Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #022
This week: The Balsa Wood Titanic, The Phantom of Winnipeg, May Day and Occupy's Second Wave, Kim's Favorite Bedtime Story, the Dark Knight of Sterling Heights, MI and The Pornographic […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #017
This week: Sneaky secret space planes, Puerto Rico - the Jersey of the USA, See ya later Masturbator, Stop Everything. The World Is Complete, Time-travel suicide, Parents threaten their […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #040 – Revenge 3D Dicks!
Hey, why not come and chat with the hosts, or hit us up with links for future shows on our Facebook page, or our Twitter feed, Kim may reveal himself to you, you lucky, lucky […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #043 – The Wrath of Khen!
This week: Kim is finally outed by Facebook, The best birthday gift a young man could ever dream of, Is Gitmo worse than ever?, The third coming of the Anti-Christ, Be careful where you […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #000
Welcome to the pilot episode of CCN, a weekly show that examines emerging countercultures, fringe science, Magickal happenings, and other strange blips on the social landscapes that we […]