Coincidence Control Network: File #014
Published on February 29th, 2012
This week: Will Chuck Norris get a bridge?, Iceland gets a Monster, The Matheny Movie Minute (© 2012), Paws for thought, America gets a slice of Jack, Conservative metal douche bags, RIP Barney Rosset, Street view banditos, The Green Llama, Gas imprisonment, and Tim and Eric go social.
Personnel - Joseph Matheny, Kim Monaghan, Joe Nolan and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
No Stinks with these links!
- Chuck Norris Bridge (Kim) - Link
- Iceland’s own Loch Ness monster captured on video (JN) - Link
- Gantz + Anime Movie Minute – Link
- Paws for thought – Link
- Jack the Ripper - Link
- Dave Mustaine and Alice Cooper are douches - Link
- Legendary publisher and counterculture catalyst – Link
- Amazing Street View exhibition – Link
- The Green Llama - Link
- Gas Prices go up - Link
- Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie – Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #015
This week: Was Bin Laden buried at sea, clink a glass in memory of Phillip K Dick, Don't piss where you...garden, RIP Ralph McQuarrie, props to Syria and Marie Colvin, The Krampus strikes back, Kim ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #018
This week: Cameron goes boring...again, Facebook privacy boggles our minds, Hitler's LA bunker, Kim's new hero rises, New drug could seriously reduce cancer, Borat strikes again, Dangerous Irani...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #005
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss: The great American Adderall shortage, The God Particle discovered...well, not really, but sort of, Krampus, Gangsta Ra...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #016
This week: Behold the SUPER EARTH, Kony's no phoney, Haiku Monaghan, Ken Russell's a bit of devil, The final voyage of the USS Enterprise, Luna-folly sunk the Titantic, Wacky American words, Skynet ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #020
This week: Nicholas Pell goes to charm school, Life on Mars, Pell on politics, the Tupac hologram, The beat goes on, SkyNet, and why you shouldn't support the God Save The Queen re-release!