Coincidence Control Network: File #014
Published on February 29th, 2012
This week: Will Chuck Norris get a bridge?, Iceland gets a Monster, The Matheny Movie Minute (© 2012), Paws for thought, America gets a slice of Jack, Conservative metal douche bags, RIP Barney Rosset, Street view banditos, The Green Llama, Gas imprisonment, and Tim and Eric go social.
Personnel – Joseph Matheny, Kim Monaghan, Joe Nolan and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
No Stinks with these links!
- Chuck Norris Bridge (Kim) – Link
- Iceland’s own Loch Ness monster captured on video (JN) – Link
- Gantz + Anime Movie Minute – Link
- Paws for thought – Link
- Jack the Ripper – Link
- Dave Mustaine and Alice Cooper are douches – Link
- Legendary publisher and counterculture catalyst – Link
- Amazing Street View exhibition – Link
- The Green Llama – Link
- Gas Prices go up – Link
- Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie – Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #015
This week: Was Bin Laden buried at sea, clink a glass in memory of Phillip K Dick, Don't piss where you...garden, RIP Ralph McQuarrie, props to Syria and Marie Colvin, The Krampus […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #018
This week: Cameron goes boring...again, Facebook privacy boggles our minds, Hitler's LA bunker, Kim's new hero rises, New drug could seriously reduce cancer, Borat strikes again, […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #005
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss: The great American Adderall shortage, The God Particle discovered...well, not really, but sort […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #78 – Don’t look!
We finally went and did it. The first video CCN!
This week: Kim gives us the low down on an event in the US, Dino teeth...found!, About as useful as a chocolate teapot, […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #020
This week: Nicholas Pell goes to charm school, Life on Mars, Pell on politics, the Tupac hologram, The beat goes on, SkyNet, and why you shouldn't support the God Save The Queen […]