Coincidence Control Network: File #012
Published on February 15th, 2012
This week: A diva dies, Ken loves George Lucas’ polished turds, Marvel screws Ghostrider’s creator, Putin is a super-villan, Occupy gets taught at college, Is George Noory for a real, Porno just as spicy in India, Busting caps into iPads, Double Fine set a new standard, ACTA protests, and the possible involvement of PNAC?
Personnel - Joseph Matheny, Kim Monaghan, Hal Hefner and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
- Whitney Houston dies – Link
- Star Wars – Link
- The strange case of Ghostrider – Link – Link2
- Putin story – Link
- Universities are bringing Occupy into the classroom – Link
- Coast To Coast AM – Is George Noory for real? – Link
- Porn in India – Link
- Dad busts a cap into a kids laptop - Link
- Crowd-funding goes epic – Link
- ACTA Protests – Link
- PNAC links to ACTA, SOPA, and NDAA – Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #013
This week: Bigfoot DNA-Gate, Alex Jones' musical taste is called into question, beware the iranian ninja ladies, Jamie Oliver makes out like a pirate, Fred's a massive twunt, Taser-bowl, AAs in your...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #022
This week: The Balsa Wood Titanic, The Phantom of Winnipeg, May Day and Occupy's Second Wave, Kim's Favorite Bedtime Story, the Dark Knight of Sterling Heights, MI and The Pornographic Jihad.
- Coincidence Control Network: File #008
**CCN Returns to its Wednesday slot next episode**
This week: Mexico's Grand Warlock Predicts Obama's loss, Space-Station Debris Crisis, Russia: "It's Not Our Fault", Steve Jobs: The Comic, SOPA-Sm...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #009
This week: The death of Megaupload, Legislation that could kill Internet privacy, Has George Lucas really retired?, History being made by blackouts, Jim Henson avant garde, Sega Toylets, How the US ...
- Coincidence Control Network: File #007
This week - Arson in Hollywood, Time-Cloak Technology, any excuse to nuke Iran, file-sharing recognised as a religion, SOPA and it's oddball partners, the 'Enemy Expatriation Act', Britain wins at s...