Coincidence Control Network: File #011
Published on February 8th, 2012
This week: Mike Kelley R.I.P., Anticsec hack the FBI and British Police, Kim bemoans the dark side of the moon, Is Madonna the Whore of Babylon…or just a whore?, Ken idolises the Bare Foot Bandit, Roseanne for President, Mary Ann Cotton – OG Serial Killer, Romanian Witches imprisoned for blackmail, The telepathetic adventures of ‘them’ and their science, and Lou Reed’s Transformer album is forty years young.
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here.
- Contemporary artist Mike Kelley dead – Link
- Antisec hack a conference call between the FBI and British Police – Link
- Boring moon ass – Link
- Madonna, whore of Babylon – Link
- Bare-Foot Bandit is my fucking hero – Link 1. and 2
- Roseanne for President - Link
- Mary Ann Cotton – OG Serial Killer – Link
- Romanian witches charged with blackmail – Link
- Telepathetic – Link
- Lou Reed’s Transformer turns 40 – Link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #000
Welcome to the pilot episode of CCN, a weekly show that examines emerging countercultures, fringe science, Magickal happenings, and other strange blips on the social landscapes that we […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #010
This week: Download real objects on the pirate bay, Invasion of the blue goo, Islamic urban legend, Gingrich will fly you to the moon, Why was Megaupload really shut down?, The […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #066 – We Were Into New Moons Before They Were Cool
Apologies for the lateness of this show, I (The Ken) have been ill.
This week: The Big Dog is off the chain, yeah that's right, Ken's hosting again. That's really all you need to […]
- EPISODE 20 – Open Source Reality with Douglas Rushkoff!
This week we talk to one of my all time favourite writers and thinkers Douglas Rushkoff. In this episode we discuss, Obama's potential to tap into bottom-up politics, what happens if we […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #015
This week: Was Bin Laden buried at sea, clink a glass in memory of Phillip K Dick, Don't piss where you...garden, RIP Ralph McQuarrie, props to Syria and Marie Colvin, The Krampus […]