Coincidence Control Network: File #009
Published on January 25th, 2012
This week: The death of Megaupload, Legislation that could kill Internet privacy, Has George Lucas really retired?, History being made by blackouts, Jim Henson avant garde, Sega Toylets, How the US lost out on iPhone production, and shooting nails into your brain.
Personnel – Joseph Matheny, Nicholas Pell, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins.
Podcast: Play in new window
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here.
- RIP Megaupload. Anonymous retaliates. 1, 2
- The legislation that could kill the Internet. link
- George Lucas Retires – Link
- SOPA blackout makes history. link, link
- Jim Henson did drugs? – Link
- Toylets. Link
- How the US lost out on iPhone work. link
- Man shoots nail into his brain, posts it to Facebook from ambulance link
- Coincidence Control Network: File #006
Personnel - Joe Nolan, Joseph Matheny, Nicholas Pell, and Ken Eakins.
This week we discuss the demise of Vaclav Havel, Christoper Hitchens, and ronery old Kim JI. We also take a look […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #007
This week - Arson in Hollywood, Time-Cloak Technology, any excuse to nuke Iran, file-sharing recognised as a religion, SOPA and it's oddball partners, the 'Enemy Expatriation Act', […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #008
**CCN Returns to its Wednesday slot next episode**
This week: Mexico's Grand Warlock Predicts Obama's loss, Space-Station Debris Crisis, Russia: "It's Not Our Fault", Steve Jobs: The […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #050 – Fifty Episodes Young!
This week: Two lone wanderers return, the Tories hate Kim...a lot, Minority Report is getting closer, Surveillance Free day, Bradley update, Progressives get an open letter, we catch up […]
- Coincidence Control Network: File #013
This week: Bigfoot DNA-Gate, Alex Jones' musical taste is called into question, beware the iranian ninja ladies, Jamie Oliver makes out like a pirate, Fred's a massive twunt, Taser-bowl, […]