This weeks guest is Antero Alli
This week we delve back into the realm of reality hacking with our guest Antero Alli. Antero has been involved in the study of the 8 circuit model of consciousness for many years now, and has authored two books on the subject. Antero is also involved in a unique consciousness experiment called ‘Paratheatre’, in which initiates and researchers experiment, and more importantly, experience consciousness change.
This week we discuss: The 8 circuit model of consciousness, Timothy Leary, Paratheatre, the difference between reading about a ritual and actually experiencing it, and much more.
Podcast: Play in new window
Not one to miss out on some consciousness change, Daddytank returns with his musical implements which he calls MySpace Heroes. This week’s objects of musical expression are:
Perhaps Contraption – Hard Cutlery
Heat From A Dead Star – Seahorse Seafish
Haunted Stereo - Lock The Doors
f you have any queries, suggestions, insults etc. Please feel free to email email@example.com.
Antero Alli Bio:
Since 1991 Antero has been writing, directing and producing his own films, which include six feature fictions
, three paratheatre video documents and about twenty short works. Between 1991-95 he was editor and publisher of Talking Raven Quarterly, an iconoclastic literary journal in Seattle which featured the writings of Robert Anton Wilson, Hakim Bey, and Rob Brezsny among others. Between 1992 and 2002 Antero curated the successful Nomad VideoFilm Festival, a west coast touring venue dedicated to showing experimental short films and videos. In 1996 Antero teamed up with his future wife, Sylvi to form Vertical Pool
as an intermedia film, music and publishing company. He is also a world renown astrologer and currently resides in Berkeley, California.
- Searching for Artaud, in Antero Alli’s Invisible Forest If you want car chases, blue aliens or Brangelina, stop reading now – this film is not for you. If, on the other hand, you want an exposition on the means and methods of […]
- Antero Alli’s ‘To Dream of Falling Upwards’
I've been looking forward to Antero Alli's new film for a while now. His last flick - The Invisble Forest - was an exploration of psychology, surrealism, and the theatric method, filmed […]
- EPISODE 20 – Open Source Reality with Douglas Rushkoff!
This week we talk to one of my all time favourite writers and thinkers Douglas Rushkoff. In this episode we discuss, Obama's potential to tap into bottom-up politics, what happens if we […]
- Antero Alli’s ‘Flamingos’: A film-noir love story. Flamingos is the latest film from the - seemingly - tireless film-maker, writer, and paratheatrical performer Antero Alli. This time, he's adding 'film-noir', to his ever expanding artistic quiver.
- EPISODE 39 – The Process Church of the Final Judgement, with Timothy Wyllie
This week we talk to former member of The Process Church of the Final Judgement, Timothy Wyllie. Timothy has recently authored a fantastic book about his time in The Process, 'Love, Sex, […]